Mukundan_Srivatsa's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Yes, I was debating that, but I thought if there had been traffic on 17L, it would have been better to enter a right downwind

If more people were to come, I would be able to practice sequencing and spacing better

Yup since there was no traffic, LDW would’ve been more easier for the pilot, but RDW was fine too

1 Like

CLOSED at KSMF

Ground and Tower OPEN at KBIL

Airport Information:
Wind 340@23 Gust 31
Landing Runways 28L, 28R, and 25
Departing Runways 28L, 28R, and 25
All Aircraft Allowed

Come by for patterns or just departures if you want!

Let me know if I can tag you when I open in the future

@skynatkee @Vignesh_S

2 Likes

Hey everything was perfect! Nice job! (wish I could see your sequencing skills, but I was the only pilot)

1 Like

CLOSED at KBIL

Thanks for coming! I also wish there would be more pilots so I could practice with traffic.

1 Like

Ground and Tower OPEN at KEUG

Airport Information:
Wind 34@3, Visibility 10
Landing Runways 34R, 34L, and 3
Departing Runways 34R, 34L, and 3
No aircraft larger than CRJ Family, Embraer Family, or A319
GA Aicraft Welcome

Come by for patterns or just departures. I really need to practice with traffic so please stop by, even if it’s just for 5 minutes, I don’t have much practice with a good amount of traffic.

Let me know if I can tag you in the future, or If you no longer want to be tagged

@skynatkee @Vignesh_S

CLOSED at KEUG

Ground and Tower OPEN at KFAT

Airport Information:
Wind 360 @ 5
Landing Runways 29L and 29R
Departing Runways 29L and 29R
No Aircraft Larger than A321

Come by for patterns or departures. I really really need practice with traffic so please come by if possible.

Let me know if I can tag you in the future, or If you no longer want to be tagged

@skynatkee @Vignesh_S

CLOSED at KFAT

OPEN at KFAT, Please Stop By for Patterns or departures, I really need practice with traffic.

No Larger Aircraft than A321
29’s in use

@skynatkee @Vignesh_S

OP requested closure