Hey everyone. I’m trying to improve my controlling skills, and eventually apply for IFATC, so if anyone wants to stop by in any aircraft, I would love some feedback!
I’ll stop by real quick!
Thanks for stopping by @Suhas
Hey! I was PARLE-G.
- Transition altitude was correct.
- Pattern entry #2 and 3 were good.
Things to work on:
- No need to tell me to LUAW as there was no one else in the airspace/approaching/departing. You could’ve just cleared me.
- On my first rwy change, you didn’t give me a pattern entry, just cleared me right away. However the second and third time u got it correct.
- You didn’t need to tell American 377 to extend downwind, since you sequenced me first and him second, it’s his job to maintain separation. Good thinking though.
- Minor, but I had to wait a long time for my runway change command and pushback clearance in the begining, but you got faster as the session went on.
Just small things mostly, over all good job!
Thank You! How do I give you a pattern entry when you request a runway change on upwind. Do I say enter downwind? I will try to improve and get faster. Thanks for the feedback!
Yup! The correct command would’ve been “enter left DW rwy 30L”
And no worries!
Thanks everyone who came and gave feedback, I might open again soon! This was really helpful!
Ground and Tower is OPEN at KOAK (Metro Oakland Intl). Feedback is appreciated!
ah, I wish I could come by because I love KOAK! Tag me when you open next and I’ll try to come.
No problem, I’ll tag you when I open next at KOAK
Ground and Tower is OPEN at KSMF. Using Runways 34L and 34R. Feedback is appreciated. All aircraft welcome!
Ground and Tower OPEN at KOAK.
@yoshi_flyer (You asked me to tag you If I ever opened KOAK)
If Anyone can come, please stop by. All aircraft welcome!
KOAK Ground and Tower is still open. Feel free to stop by for pattern work or flights.
KOAK Ground and Tower is now closed.
KBFL Ground and Tower is OPEN on training server.
Please stop by for pattern work, or any other type of flight. All aircraft allowed!
Expect Runway 30R or 30L for departure. Use realistic callsigns.
Let me know if I can tag you when I open in the future
Closed! Thanks to everyone that came!
Ground and Tower OPEN at KHND
Stop by for pattern work or any other type of flight. Expect runway 35L or 35R for departure.
Let me know if I can tag you when I open in the future!
NOTAM: Light Aircraft Only