MSN COMPLETE.. MaxTanks: Immediate Tanker Support

IUNCLAS DTG IMMEDIATE
FR: IRONHAND
TO: ALL IF
INFO: IFATC
SUBJ: TANKER SUPPT
PROVIDER GIANT 7 11 ALOFT TS-1 NOW BT EN-ROUTE NOME AL (PAOM) TO LOS ANGELES CA (KLAX) BT WILL TANK ALL CAPABLE BT TRACK START BOOM DOWN 50 MILES S PAOM BT STANDARD RIGHT ECELON JOIN PATTERN/ PROCEDURE; EXTENSION IN TRANSIT, TRACK FL200 SPD 200K-CAS BT EMERGENCY BRAKE-AWAY BOOM UP BT MSN COMP NO JOY 75 MILES N KLAX BT IFATC MARSA APPLIES EN-ROUTE BT END MAX SENDS

(FootNote: Photo’s encouraged pls add + comment this Topic.)

SitRep 1. 1442Q. Boom Dwn 50 S Nome.

7 Likes

I cant understand one word of this…

19 Likes

Refuelers || Tracking Thread?
Refueling Requests Thread?

1 Like

People need to understand to provide immediate support. *flies away *

6 Likes

I can’t read MaxLanguage lol, consider talking english :) so I can aid you

2 Likes

Your saying that you are providing tanker support out of Los Angeles right? 😂

its saying he need air born taker support at Fl200he 50 miles out from PAOM you need to be quick

1 Like

Is it though? I don’t know what he’s saying lol.
Why not just say “I need some air tanker support at such and such NOWl”.

1 Like

Thats what playing a game with a canadian airforce pilot will get you trindent 410 ring a bell

1 Like

You can understand that lol? Max if that is correct let me know, I might be able to aid you

1 Like

@Balloonchaser. MaxSez: Military Message Format. Brevity is the key. BT means “Stop or period”. Parse it. Abbreviations standard. This is not an Event. Just thought I’d invite any old body with time on there hands. You odviously do, join me. Thanks but no thanks for the link, Been there done that. G’day

4 Likes

I kind of understand, but maybe be a little more “normal” so normal people can understand 😂

1 Like

He also says somthing about a atc guide id suugust a steep climb
out of KLAX

He wants something like a tanker at FL200 50nm north of LAX or something

I believe he’s saying that he’s en route from PAOM to KLAX, and will refuel anyone who needs/wants it. His boom is down 50 Miles south of PAOM, and he is at 20,000 feet at 200KTS. Around 75 miles from KLAX will be when his boom goes back up.
Edit: His callsign is Giant 7 11

4 Likes

Make sure have your boom out quck @KSEEaviation u got it go… im flying somwhere else.

I’m sorry but we aren’t military on the IFC. max, I love your stuff but please differentiate your posts.

5 Likes

This is more like solving a puzzle. Look at all the replies lol.

2 Likes

I presonaly like the riddle

1 Like

Exactly what I need. We aren’t veterans of the military with codes and abbreviations under our belts. But Max I have to enjoy your dedication to using your terminology. Good work. But don’t get upset if many people have absolutely no clue what it means lol

5 Likes