Mrbeast6000’s ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ KLCK

Hi there,
I’ve recently applied for IFATC and unfortunately got 72% on the written exam ( I was 2 answers from passing ), to practice for the practical exam before my retake at the written, I’ve opened an ATC tracking thread, if you are interested in this topic (by the way @FN60fps, @VibrantPixel,@Armthnn are more than welcome) then here are the rules and info :

server: training server
Duration: around 1 to 2 hours depends on how many people are going to attend.
ATIS: Dallas airfield airport, ATIS information alpha, time 1553Z, visibility 10, temperture 1, landing runways 31R and 31L, departing runways 31R and 31L
only pattern work and normal flight departures allowed

NOTAMS: Please be as serious as in the expert server.

• Follow ATC instructions
  • Do not troll ( you can troll in the casual if you want but not during my ATC session please)
  • Have fun!!
8 Likes

Hey mate.

Though I can’t come for the patterns but do tag me for the future sessions.

Thanks

Varun.

2 Likes

Hi @Varunsehdev, I am willing to tag all the IFATC team but I don’t know how to do that. Thanks for your interest!

2 Likes

Hi, you don’t have to tag all IFATC members, unnecessary. Just IMO. Tag me on sessions on weekends or anytime.

2 Likes

Is tagging is when you put usernames in your topic ?

1 Like

There will be many IFATCs whonwill be attending your sessions. You may ask them regarding the same.

Just be regukar with the sessions and chiose the Airport having two parallel runways mostly.

I don’t think so that there is a provision ro tag the whole IFATC at once.

Thanks.

1 Like

Yes, you have to tag each one separtely for each session.

Ok no problem, I’ll message some IFATC members.

1 Like

Hey, @Mrbeast6000 you can not tag all the IFATC members by using the tag @IFATC, it is not an option, but you can try to tag a specific IFATC member that you know within the IFC though :)

Btw, feel free to tag me when you are open!

When I come across holidays, I might open a ATC tracking thread :)

1 Like

Ok so I’ll put your usernames in my topic. Thanks!

1 Like

I just tagged some IFATC members so normally there should be some traffic in the airport to simulate perfectly the practical exam !

If anyone wants to come please tell me my session will start in less than 1 day.

I think I can come

1 Like

Glad you are coming, see you there in a day!

1 Like

What time is it

1 Like

1400z I will start my session

1 Like

If I do come there is a possibility I will be late

1 Like

No problem!

1 Like

Hey is this still open ?? If not you should close it.

2 Likes