Mr-plane-guy1's ATC Tracking Thread - [CLOSED] @ N/A

Thank you again for the service. Very much improved since last time!

-Taxi- Obviously the initial confusion we already discussed with the pushback vs taxi. If I request taxi and you aren’t sure if the plane has pushback, I would recommend just trusting the pilot that there’s no pushback and approving taxi rather than sending me pushback approved.

-Sequencing - For the most part, very good sequencing and clearances.

-Pattern Altitude - Not sure on the command to G-MAN. I will let him discuss further if he wishes. We were both flying at 1700ft and you only gave him the command. The airport is 620ft so anywhere between 1600-1700 is well within pattern altitude for a C-130.

• Exit Runway - Never got an exit runway command which is why I had to request a frequency change at the end. As airports get busier, it is still very important to give these commands, especially since an aircraft was waiting to take off behind me.

Very nice work and happy to see how much you have improved over a short period. It is a good sign to see you are taking advice and implementing it.

EP-122

2 Likes

Thanks for all the great feedback, hope to imply it to future Air Traffic Controlling! Have a great day.

Very good effort! Much better than last time!

You handled the traffic quite well from what I saw. Just some things I picked up on though:

• when I requested pushback (I was G-TSDC), you took quite a while to reply. I’m assuming it was because of the plane next to me pushing back at the same time. In those cases, always issue a “hold position command”, then issue the pushback when clear so I know you received and acknowledged my message :)

• when I asked for a runway change to 31C, you forgot to give me a pattern entry, instead just sequenced me behind the guy who didn’t know how to fly patterns (infinite flight 030 I think he was). Always remember: pattern entry, sequence, clearance :)

But great effort otherwise! Keep at it!

1 Like
I am now closed! Thanks to everyone who came by!
1 Like

Thanks for the feedback and coming by! Hope to see you in the skies soon!

2 Likes

Overall impression: Good. I prefer to fly at 1200 AAL in the C-130, it is neither GA or Jet but I was happy to descend pattern altitude to 1000AAL. Not really much to say really it was a good effort. Well done!
G-MAN

1 Like

Can you come?

Let’s get on topic.

Open @ KCVG

Tower & Ground

Runways in use: 18R & 18L landings | 18R, 18C, & 18L Takeoff

Notams:

No restrictions
Open for 30 minutes!
Please do not use 18C for pattern work.

Hope to see you @ KCVG

Extra

Thanks @Jon_H for coming
Thanks @Flare911 for coming
Thanks QingDaoAirlines for coming
Anyone else?

1 Like

Coming F836SP

2 Likes

Going to be closing soon?

not to soon. Maybe 20 min.

1 Like

Sorry @Mr-plane-guy1, power just went out momentarily and is unstable. I’ll come by again next time. Good luck!

1 Like

No worries, see you next time.

1 Like

Thanks to everyone who came!

Thanks @Jon_H for coming
Thanks @Flare911 for coming
Thanks QingDaoAirlines for coming

I am now closed.

1 Like

Good Job, wasnt paying too much attention to other traffic so I can’t speak for that but as for myself the only thing I have to say is I was already making left traffic RWY 18L there was no need to tell me to enter left downwind. Dont know if it was a fatfinger or what but anyway otherwise great job! Hope to see you controlling with IFATC soon

Thanks for coming! I will take this advice into account.

1 Like

Open @ KOAK

Tower & Ground

Runways in use: 30, 28L, & 28R landings | 30, 28L, 28R, & 33 Takeoff

Notams:

No restrictions
Open for 20 minutes!
Please do not use 28L for pattern work.

Hope to see you @ KOAK

Due to lack of attendants I will now close!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.