Mr_Jetstar’s Screenshot Portfolio: Part 2

Hey guys and girls, I’m back for Part 2 of my Screenshot Portfolio series, these all after the new “Live Replay” update, which I find very incredible. Kudos to the devs for this awesome feature.

It’s just coincidental that these shots are all Airbus’ and all are operated by Low Cost Carriers.

AirAsia A320-216 (9M-AQZ)

Air Asia AK72 blasting into the evening sky with an Air Asia X A330-343 bound for Perth, Australia in the background. The only flight of the day to Malè in the Maldives, this flight is filled with passengers waiting to experience the “Island Life”. Filed cruising Altitude is 38,000ft and estimated flight time is 4 hours.

Air Asia X A330-343 (9M-XXD)

Air Asia X D7191 taking off from Townsville bound for Kuala Lumpur. With half of the flight filled, the flight should be an easy ride for many travellers looking forward to swapping the crazy Australian climate and lifestyle for something more calming and adventurous. Filed cruising altitude is 40,000ft and estimated flight time is 7 hours.

Air Asia X does not currently operate into or out of Townsville Airport, although they have considered it as a potential destination. It is unsure if this route will ever be a thing. Flight numbers are made up and are used for simulation.

Jetstar A320-232 (VH-VQB)

Jetstar JQ522 taking off from Melbourne bound for Sydney tonight with a full moon visible in the background. It’s one of the last flight sectors for this crew before flying back to home base in Melbourne. Filed cruising altitude is 37,000ft and estimated flight time is 1.5 hours.

Did you know: The Sydney-Melbourne route is the second busiest flight sector in the world, and the number one in Australasia. This sector transported approximately 9,090,941 travellers in 2017 and this figure is on the rise. This route also is the second busiest for aircraft movements which again in 2017 had a total of approximately 54,519 flights scheduled.

Jetstar JQ566 just after landing at Brisbane Airport. Due to the weather at Melbourne Airport, this flight was delayed 20 minutes. The passengers had a memorable view of the sky due to the colour and size of the moon. There’s always something spectacular about flying at night. Filed cruising altitude was 37,000ft and flight time was a little over 2 hours.

Jetstar JQ739 greasing the Landing at Launceston Airport this afternoon. Departing from its origin in Melbourne, the flight was a relatively uneventful short hop across the Bass Strait. Filed cruising altitude was 31,000ft and flight time was 45 minutes

Jetstar JQ904 spotted passing the intersection right behind Runway 01 at Townsville Airport this morning. Being the first arrival of the day from Brisbane, the flight was full of holidaymakers arriving home or waiting to start a new adventure. Filed cruising altitude was 34,000ft and flight time was a little over 1.5 hours.

[POLL] Which one was your favourite?

0 voters

The poll closes a day before the newest edition is released. If you have any feedback or comments, please let me know. Have a great day!

22 Likes

Absolutely stunning mate! Love how you put so much effort into the photos 👍 I really like that 3rd, moon shot 👌

2 Likes

Beautiful shots dude! Love the 6th photo 👌🏼

1 Like

🤤 I love these shots so much! Looking foward to seeing more to come 👀

2 Likes

Stupid question but is the last photo from IRL or IF. It looks so realistic

2 Likes

nice pictures i lved that

1 Like

Yeah it’s actually in real life 👍

2 Likes

OMG that resolution! Lovely pictures man, some of the best I’ve seen on the IFC.

2 Likes

Thanks guys for the supportive comments. Really appreciate it, and the support prompts me to continue the series.

@SwedishFlyer, number 6 is indeed an Infinite Flight screenshot. Amazing, right? 😄

3 Likes

Oh I thought it was IRL, amazing

2 Likes

Great Shots! Keep it up…

1 Like