Mr_Jetstar’s Screenshot Portfolio: Part 1

Hey guys and girls, this is my first screenshot compilation topic. I wanted to post them now seeing as we’re getting a new “Screenshot Mode” in Live Replay with 4K Quality. Enjoy!

Jetstar A320-232 (VH-VQB)

Jetstar JQ102 departing Townsville for Denpasar. Jetstar no longer flys this route anymore due to a feud between Qantas (Jetstar’s parent company) and Townsville Airport. This route was very popular and it was sad to see it cancelled. Filed cruising altitude is 36,000ft and estimated flight time is 5 hours.

Jetstar JQ830 cruising above the Queensland coast on the way to Proserpine and the Whitsundays from Brisbane. Todays flight was delayed two hours on the ground due to a mechanical issue, and departed just on 17:30. Filed cruising altitude is 36,000ft and estimated flight time is around 1 hour.

Jetstar JQ886 on short final for runway 14 while making the airlines only scheduled service into Mackay Airport. Most of the passengers on board are returning home from holidays, but a small percentage are tourists intending to explore the central east coast. Cruising altitude was 36,000ft and flight time was a little over 1 hour.

Qantas B737-838 (VH-VXM)

Qantas QF978 departing Brisbane en-route to Townsville in front of a spectacular moonlight. It’s the end of a busy day for the aircraft, the crew and the 90 passengers. When they land, the passengers and crew will disembark, and the aircraft left on the tarmac overnight ready for an early morning departure the next day. Cruising altitude is 40,000ft and estimated flight time is around 1.5 hours.

Virgin Australia B737-8FE (VH-VOL)

Virgin Australia VA92 getting some air action at Apia-Faleolo on the way to Brisbane. Today’s service departed an hour later than it was originally scheduled, due to a late arrival from its previous flight after a change of aircraft. Filed cruising altitude is 34,000ft and estimated flight time is around 5 hours.

Did you know: Virgin Australia has a seperate fleet of Boeing 737-800’s commonly used on short-medium haul International routes? You can find these aircraft on any flight tracker as their registrations range from VH-YIA to VH-YIZ.

Virgin Australia B737-8FE (VH-VOL)

Virgin Australia VA378 seconds before touchdown at Brisbane under a brilliant evening astronomical twilight. The flight from Townsville was one of the last flight sectors for today. Most of the passengers and crew on board are ready to call it a day with some making a connection to other flights. Filed cruising altitude was 37,000ft and flight time was a little over 1.5 hours.

[POLL] Which one was your favourite?

0 voters

If you have any feedback or comments, please let me know. Have a great day!

Loved the virgin aus ones the best !

#4 is amazing! It just looks so real 😍

Thanks for the wonderful comment Matthew. A small smidge if editing goes a long way. 😉

Yes it does

Oh Yeah Oli, It had to be special since it’s my favourite airline, Jetstar and also because it’s Mackay where I reside seasonally. Thanks for the comment!

I found those specifc photos really related to me. Love virgin aus.

Absolutely amazing @Mr_Jetstar! 4 would have to be my favourite.

Your commentary of each shot adds a realistic flavor. Well done!

Well I strive for realism everywhere I go, whether it’s flying in the simulator or painting a masterpiece. The comments I put in were intending to create a visual picture, a story - and I think I’ve executed that precisely. Thanks for the feedback. Well appreciated.

Beautiful bro! Looking forward to seeing more in 4K. Keep up them beautiful Jetstar shots!

The fourth looks Amazing keep it going.