“Moving Landscape”

I’m back with another rare collection of photos from a recent flight earlier, taking advantage of the great ATC services at both Toronto and Vancouver Int’l Airports. This will be the first part of a two-part screenshot series from me, so keep your eyes out for Part 2 in the near future (hint: it’s a spotting session at Toronto from earlier today).

The flight was Toronto (CYYZ) to Vancouver (CYVR), about 4:30 air time, with a rough ride for most of it unfortunately. Didn’t detract from enjoying the scenery!

To begin, I present a five-photo landscape collection, entitled “Moving Landscape”.

The black and white of the livery really works well with against a green backdrop, don’t you think? Enjoy!

Then a stand-alone photo entitled “Canadian Rockies”. What a beautiful mountain range

Finally, we have “Short Final” and “Busy at the Gate”

I hope you enjoyed, and as I mentioned earlier, keep an eye out for my upcoming spotting session photo series. Over and out!

35 Likes

Stunning photos! Those Rockies sure look amazing!

1 Like

These pictures are really nice!

1 Like

Thank you both! I’m glad you liked them!

1 Like

Nice capture of scenic landscapes… thanks for sharing!

1 Like

Thank you for all the likes everyone! I’m glad you enjoyed the photos. I’ll make sure to link to the Spotting topic once that’s up

Part 2 of this screenshot series is now live. Go check it out!