(MOVED)Refueling over SoCal with Infinite Flight Cobras! @ SoCal - 210000ZDEC16

Server: Casual

Region: SoCal

Airport: N/A

Time: 2100Z

NOTAM: *The Infinite Flight Cobras are bringing you our next monthly event, Refueling over SoCal! Before I go on, I need to thank @Maxmustang for his idea, and allowing us to use it in our event. We will have one KC-130 on a refueling track over SoCal from 2100z to 2200z at minimum. You will need a discord account to participate, and must join our discord to use voice coms. Please be mature over voice coms. ALL PARTICIPANTS MUST READ THIS NOTAM—> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1N8bbiGzvuV0gHWw1ieZwnrPr-r8DcObVuhk4D8V9gys/edit?usp=sharing there will be a written test of three questions on the NOTAM before you will be allowed in the voice server.

Please let me know that you are partcipating by leaving a comment or PM below. feel free to take screenshots as well
Participants

2 Likes

@Rodney_Buckland… MaxSez: Hope to observe, NORDO. ( Note NOTAM says no " Liners or Warbirds"! Why no warbirds, there your best customer?

1 Like

warbirds as in the spit or the -38, as they cannot refuel.

@Rodney_Buckland… MaxSez: Rod… the term Warbirds throw me, I and many others view warbirds as generic fighters. I suggest no “Vintage Warbirds” beside your crew I’d expect interested observers your terminology may turn them off. Regards

1 Like

will do
thanks

Event will be cancelled at 1500z if we have no participants

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.