Mountainous approach into Taipei!

As I descended into Taipei, I was greeted by a fantastic view of the mountains with low level fog!

Route: WSSS - RCTP
Server: Expert
Flight Time: 4hrs 05 Mins

68 Likes

That’s a really nice view👍

1 Like

His this IF? Or did you just edit them in?

2 Likes

This is IF :)

1 Like

@TaipeiGuru, I definitely should visit Taiwan someday 😍

Anshul, I gotta say, this has to be one of the best, most beautiful looking mountainous picture I’ve seen taken on Infinite Flight, just Wow, Love It ❤️❤️

The fog over the mountain range really gives off a beautiful scene and a nice contrast to it all 🙌

8 Likes

Haha Thanks @Captain_JR 😇👊🏽

1 Like

WOW, for the 10 first seconds I thought this was a real-world photo. Amazing!

2 Likes

Thanks George!

1 Like

Wow, that fog looks amazing and makes the mountains really stand out.

2 Likes

That fog looks amazing! Wow! 😃👍🏻
And welcome to the community @FlyingTsunami!

1 Like

Wow! That looks awesome! Where was the fog at exactly?

1 Like

I don’t remember the exact location but it was about 160-180nm out from Taipei.

Thanks for the info!

1 Like

That is a beautiful photo

1 Like

Quite possibly the best photo I’ve seen of something in IF. Absolutely gorgeous. Well done, @IFSFG-Anshul!

Would you mind if I set this as my wallpaper for my phone?

Yep, if you come to Taiwan, you’ll get beautiful sights like these @Captain_JR :)

2 Likes

Well then I’m definitely going to Taipei next, this picture has prompted me to take the next best flight there whenever I’m in the mood for traveling to Asia 😍✈️

2 Likes

Very nice photo!

Also is it just me, or did no one notice that the registration is B-MISHA?

1 Like

I believe that they put the B-MISHA registration there since when the 787-10 model was made no one had received any of their ordered B78X by then sl it was impossible to know what the registration would be for those aircrafts… also it wouldn’t surprise me if it was Misha himself who requested the registration to be after his name ;)

2 Likes

I don’t mind at all! Go ahead :)

1 Like

I’m absolutely thrilled about how many people have liked this photo! Thanks for the support everyone 😇