Mountain Flyers, Canyon Runners, and Glacier Spotters!

Hello, welcome to another #screenshots-and-videos topic!

Today, I’ve decided to take the TBM for a spin, which I haven’t done in quite awhile, so it was fun. In these pics, I have included an exterior shot of the plane, and a wing view photo too. By the way, the TBM handles like a fighter jet.

image image
My first flight with the TBM, I went on a short flight over the Grand Canyon! I departed/Arrived from KGCN, followed the canyon for a little bit, and then turned back.

Goodby Grand Canyon, hello Greenland! After takeoff from BGJN, I did some climbing, (not near mountains yet) and spotted a glacier. The outlet from the glacier was filled with icebergs, which made for great pics.

image image
Goodby Glaciers p, Hello Mountains! My TBM could actually Takeoff from VNLK, I had to make my passengers disembark though. But after flying over shorter mountains, I came across, some huge mountains! I didn’t get a pic, as they were too close. The fog was lovely though, which made for some more great pics!

I took the same wing view photo, and darkened it, to try to make it kind of nighttime-ey. I personally think it turned out pretty well.

I hope you enjoyed this set of photos, I’m happy to share these photos, and criticism is always welcome.

Have a nice day IFC!

21 Likes

Nice pics! I have never seen the Grand Canyon in IF but I have IRL, which is sort of weird

1 Like

Yep, it is, you can fly anywhere in IF, but have to pay in real life.
Thanks for the compliment!

1 Like

The 3rd and 4th pictures look very realistic!! Great photos!

1 Like

Nice pictures! I love how green greenland actually is 😉

1 Like

So true! This is why i love this plane. It can even keep up with airliners when below FL100. Flying with this beast is very challenging in the Grand Canyon…

1 Like

That last photo is beautiful.

1 Like

where are those airports where you can see the glaciers and canyons and mountains

1 Like

Thank you everybody, much appreciated!
And @Landon_Oblinger the airports are VNLK, BGJN, and KGCN.

Not surprised, great pictures again by the magnificent @Butter_Boi!

1 Like

Thank you, glad you always like my photos!

1 Like

Thanks also very good photos

1 Like

Thank you @Landon_Oblinger!

The 4th and the last photo are absolute bangers 👌🏽🔥!

1 Like

Thanks @Anshul28, I love the last one too.

1 Like