Most underrated airports in Infinite flight

Most Underrated Airports in Infiniteflight

Curious in knowing what the community thinks are the most underrated airports in the game? Or wishing to add what you think is the most underrated airport(s) in Infiniteflight this is the thread to post it in. This is not a place for arguments.

I have not found any threads like this one

Format
Preferably make a bullet point list, categorizing the airports by continent. Writing a little about the airport will help others know what airlines and aircraft to use when flying there.

Example

Most underrated airports (in my opinion)

Europe

• ENVA
  • LIMC

North America

• KSFO
  • KLAX

Hope I’ve not done anything incorrect (I’m pretty new to the Forum
If I posted in the wrong category tell me, I’ll change it.

6 Likes

KDAB. Daytona. Nobody ever goes there. Or KPVD.

4 Likes

I don’t understand the purpose of this? Is it to just to say which airport(s) you don’t like? If so it doesn’t seem very productive to me.

2 Likes

Continue Discussion Here :)

7 Likes

It’s slightly opinion based, but it’s to mostly to talk about and shine a light on the most underrated airports.

2 Likes

What if people just complain about them? Doesn’t always shine a light. Also as @Transport_Hub said, this is a duplicate. Sorry.

1 Like

What I understood from the other post is that they are comparing Airport traffic in real life to Infiniteflight. Which isn’t fully what this thread is.

1 Like

How is LAX and SFO underrated?

1 Like

Was an example, I don’t know many US airports (codes)

1 Like

What does that have to do with being underrated?

1 Like

I don’t get what you are talking about.

1 Like

You said as an example you don’t know many US airport codes. So I asked how that was underrated.

1 Like

I was replying to the person above ;)

1 Like

Yes and they asked how KLAX or KSFO were underrated. I don’t think not knowing airport codes makes it underrated.

1 Like

I was using LAX and SFO as examples on how to format a msg.

1 Like

Read his message again. He’s saying that that was an example OF an airport, and that he said it because he knew it.
He doesn’t know many other airports, so just said KSFO and KLAX because he knows those.

3 Likes

15 replies in and 1 on topic, keep discussions to DM guys.

For what it’s worth

NFFN and LFKJ 👍

6 Likes

Ok I understand. Sorry for the confusion. :)

3 Likes

NTTN where’s that? Also what flights would you recommend?

1 Like

It’s Fiji, it’s underated because I feel the Pacific itself is underated, we have full terrain textures on the Pacific Islands and definitely worth flying around to see it’s beauty.

3 Likes