Most turbulent landings

Not a duplicate
What was yours?
JQ 631. OOL - AVV
The wind was just the plane around in the air, it was abseloutley dreadful. And it was Jetstar

Why would Jetstar take offense?

My most turbulent landing was probably approaching EDDM on a Lufthansa a321.

2 Likes

Most turbulent landing…LIT-LAS. They were landing on the 19s and the approach brings you right over the mountains

Virgin Blue, ADL-SYD, awful conditions in Sydney, getting tossed around in the air isn’t that pleasant…

1 Like

Lol typical Jetstar

1 Like

Allegiant. I was pretty young, but I remember we had to go around. Pretty turbulent.

1 Like

On approach into Bodrum on Easyjet

1 Like

I was on an Easyjet flight that was landing in London Gatwick and once we touched down the plane bounced 2 times

2 Likes

I feel your pain

1 Like

asa 60 PAKT approach lots of turbulence in the 734

1 Like

I know right. #why_is_jetstar_so_bad?

Personally I would rather fly with Tiger actually, look I’ve flown Jetstar once and it was a bad experience (they ran out of iPads) and the food isn’t great. Look the only good thing about Jetstar is that they have the 787’s, I can’t think of anything else good about them

1 Like

I know right? You just ask my friend about his worst flight with JQ (it was even worse than yours, On the 787!!! Anyways back on topic

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.