Most Scenic Flight's You Have Done In Global "So Far"

What are your most scenic flights you’ve done in global so far??

I couldn’t find a Duplicate of this, if there is one just close this topic! (Pretty Sure There isn’t a duplicate though)

Mine so far have been

KSLC - KGCN Grand Canyon was fun

And KIDA-KSLC the mountains were awesome!!

Now What’s Yours?

5 Likes

@Nathan @Bobby and I spawned at OPGT, and flew through the valleys between the mountains… you have to try it.

There’s a certain pathway in between the mountains that you have to fly through to get the best views. Truly stunning in any GA aircraft.

9 Likes

Wow! That does look awesome! I will try that during Christmas Break!

My favorite route is Taipei Taoyuan RCTP to Hong Kong VHHH. I love birds eye view of Taipei and Hong Kong as well as the mountains and coastline of Taiwan and Southern China.

5 Likes

The departure to the east from Kuwait is amazing. Takeoff from Bozeman is good as well. The himilayas in North India/ East China are fantastic as well.

1 Like

Kuwait City - Hong Kong
Bozeman - Minneapolis

8 Likes

13 hour flight from KORD-RJAA. This was on approach into RJAA in a United 772.

sorry for the photo quality I am not sure why they are like this…

@Dhops tell us what route that is! 👍

2 Likes

Every flight I do is scenic 😎

4 Likes

These are mine. If you want the route ask. 😃😊👌

2 Likes

Wow. What route was that photo from?

Pics from my very scenic flight from EHAM-LJLJ Only the second half was scenic, the first half was flying over boring flat western Germany.

2 Likes

I love flying in Alaska!

4 Likes

Istambul (LTBA/IST) — Baku (UBBB/GYD)

Aircraft & Livery: Azerbaijan Airlines B787-8

Approximately two/ two and a half hours long, with an absolutely spectacular view of the Caucases mountains. I cannot stress this enough; a spectacular view, truly fenomenal.
Extremely recommended. Extremely recommended.

The Himalayas. I took off from VNLT airport.

1 Like

British Columbia is the best place to fly!

fullsizeoutput_e8
fullsizeoutput_e5

4 Likes

Dubai to Geneva

The palms, the scenery over Iran, the white beaches on the shores of the Black Sea, the alps as you pass through Slovakia, over Northern Italy then into Switzerland and approaching Geneva Airport over the Lake Geneva.
1 Like

NZQN NZAA. Without a doubt one of the best.

2 Likes

Flying to UBBB from the west will never disappoint! The scenery is stunning. KJFK-UBBB was the flight I did (About 13-14 hours).

This is an airport you must fly to!!!

I think mine was KDEN-KMSO. The ILS Z for runway 11 an amazing approach!