Have done
Manchester -Hongkong
Dubai -Adidas ababa
Singapore -Los angeles
Singapore-Newyork
Los Angeles-Seoul
Istanbul -Manila
Adidas ababa-Paris

Apart from these are there any good scenic routes??

1 Like

I would suggest Tokyo to Sapporo. You’ll fly over the beautiful Japanese mountains and coast, all in one.

The flight leaves from Tokyo International Airport “Haneda” (HND/RJTT) and arrives in Sapporo Airport “New Chitose” (CTS/RJCC). It takes about 1 hour and 30 minutes.

You can execute this flight on the Japan Airlines livery.

5 Likes

Melbourne to Singapore is quite good

1 Like

Is Sapporo a 3d airport in infinite flight? Hope it is route seems fun , also strange Japan airlines is using a A350 for a 1:30hour route

Copenhagen-Los Angeles or Stockholm-San Fransisco are also nice routes 😉

Doha - Auckland Flight time 15h.

2 Likes

Japan Airlines has used traditionally long-haul aircraft on short haul routes for a long time. They used to operate the 747-400D (D for Domestic) on high-density routes within Japan.

1 Like

Unfortunately none of Sapporo’s two airports are 3D in Infinite Flight. 1 Tokyo airport is 3D (the one in the route).

Japan is a (relatively) small country with a population of well over 100 million-this means that in many of its cities, there are very high population densities. So Japanese airlines often use modified high-density wide-body aircraft in these routes. The route I mentioned has about 60 daily services in real life, with an additional 20 services if you include all the airports that serve Tokyo and Sapporo.

1 Like

Adis Ababa - LAX
ETA 16-17 hours

1 Like

Buenos Aires → Rome and vice versa is a good one, especially when crossing over Africa

2 Likes

Pretty much any Delta route out of DTW. DTW - HND, PVG, ICN, etc. Takes you over the Arctic, which gives a neat contrast st night between the whitish-gray of the ice and the black, star-studded expanse of the sky. And then there’s you, at 36,000 feet, with about 10 or so hours of flying left. Hopefully one day the devs will be able to model the Northern Lights in-game, for even more realistic polar flights.

Those transpacific routes are nice, but they frequently take you over the 60th parallel; where it is all unfortunately flat.

1 Like

Rome to Denver is a good one it is fun

1 Like

Definitely, the ITA Airways livery is probably the best 350 livery out there!

Welcome to the community!

3 Likes

Zurich to Dhaka, to enjoy beautiful natural Tibetan Plateau 😎

Dubai to Istanbul, this route looks short, wanna make long for a350, then to London or Anywhere US Canada lol, to enjoy beautiful Persian Gulf.

2 Likes

Lmao i just saw u replying to another thread with the same flight. I did it too. Would definitely recommend as well!

1 Like

Singapore - Male, Singapore Airlines SQ438

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.