MD-11 and some DC-10.

1 Like

757 of course, 777, A330, a220 and a380

4 Likes

A220, 777, A380, for me

1 Like

In IF or IRL?

If I were to make a ranking I’d go:

• 757 (anyone disagreeing is wrong, this aircraft is factually the best in-game)
  • A380
  • A330/A220/C172/CC19/CL35/E175/E190
9 Likes

Not aware that planes in real life could be unrealistic

That I agree with. There are actually some features that have since not been added to later aircraft (MCP/FCU indicator lights for example…)

Unfortunately any Airbus will rank further down the list than a Boeing from a similar period since the autopilot and flight logic as a whole is, well, that of a Boeing. (You’re not supposed to select a speed on the FCU on Airbuses before takeoff… among many other things.)

11 Likes

To add onto what you’ve just said, when powering in the APU, the visual alarms will turn on randomly at every flight, cool feature in my opinion

2 Likes

gotta be the 717 for sure

6 Likes

Yep, i agree with that statement. The engine start up noise though… omg its so good

5 Likes

Before you read my response to the above in the blurred section below, im curious how you would answer which plane is the most realistic irl.

If you are to ask which plane is the most realistic, by the definition of the word realistic, you are referring to the irl counterparts as the standard of comparison. Asking which plane is the most realistic irl doesnt make sense because its a circular reference.

As for the topic, my favorite plane is the 757 by far. Maybe E175 in a distant 2nd place.

3 Likes

The flaps ruin the realism on the E175 for me

@AvioesEJogos favorite, the

A223

To be serious, the B757

3 Likes

The engine noise on takeoff though😩

2 Likes

A380 and challenger 350

1 Like

The former E175 pilot doesn’t think so. 🤷‍♂️

1 Like

Has to be this one for me:

29 Likes

Dan!!! What’s up? I see an unreleased plane!!!

2 Likes

All planes are pretty realistic IRL…

8 Likes