Most FUN country to fly to

Hey everyone!! as we all know we all have that country that we sometimes don’t want to fly into because is boring.
So doing the opposite as the topic “most boring country to fly into”

What is you guy’s most fun country to fly into!!

Mine has to be Venezuela not because Im from there but because the approach is really beautiful!

Here is a video of the approach into RWY 10 at SVMI

I cant wait to see you all countries!!!

5 Likes

nick-young-confused-face-300x256-nqlyaa

13 Likes

lmao I did that without even realizing it. Sorry about that Im dumb

im not bias or anything, but MERICA all the way!

3 Likes

Mexico all the way

3 Likes

Nice!! Yeah the US is very fun to fly into

1 Like

yes you got a lot unique spots in the US

1 Like

Mexico is really beautiful I always love flying there

1 Like

Jackson hole has become my new favorite in the US

4 Likes

Bozeman, Montana, US is now my Favorite to land at

5 Likes

Never been there before, Ill have to go there one of this days!!

2 Likes

Fly from KATL to KBZN on the Delta 757-200
Trust me the airport can handle it

1 Like

Alright I will!!

1 Like

Y’all should expand your horizons from just flying in America. Gets boring after a while. Fly to small remote airports like in Indonesia. I love to diversify my flights and the planes I fly. I suggest you do the same because there are some amazing places you will find.

14 Likes

Agreed! Hate it when people only fly in the states.

5 Likes

I totally agree with you!! and yes Indonesia has some amazing airports. I personally have been flying to countries that I have never been before so its been very fun!!

Oooo well well, where do I start…

A few personal favourites are Russia, China, Malaysia, Turkey, Australia, South Africa, Iraq, Kazakhstan, Argentina, Cambodia, Vietnam and Mexico…

Honestly I could go on forever. We have the whole world on offer, so I try to take advantage of that and fly to some cool/unknown places rather than the same places all the time (the USA, Western Europe etc) which is kinda disappointing to see people doing… but to each their own 🤷‍♂️

I’m sure @Igor_M can add to this list 👀

7 Likes

It so beautiful! I did a straight in approach there and I soared above those mountains to the east, and it was amazing!

2 Likes

Wow! Yeah those places are amazing one of my personal favorites that you mentioned is Argentina. specially down south!

2 Likes

yesss especially El Calafate and Ushuaia 🥵

4 Likes