Most exotic route you have flown

GRR-ORD/MDW, feels so short, and the waters of Lake Michigan are so pretty😍

2 Likes

Midway is amazing for me so perfect for a flight!

1 Like

Man wait till you see the waters of Lake Tanganyika approaching Bujumbura HBBA!!!

3 Likes

Ive done this route! Beautiful Lake Michigan and the short runway landing/takeoff at Midway is thrilling!

2 Likes

NTAA (Papeete) - TFFR (Point-A-Pitre)
FrenchBee A350-900

2 Likes

Nah but for real my favourite flight is a wierd one due to being my real world favourite approach but DUB-PMO. Looking out the window and seeing the rock of Palermo is an amazing scene.

2 Likes

This one actually is on my list! looks good

1 Like

Lmao I came to read this topic thinking there would be some nice unique routes suggested that I’d try out myself but most of it is just ppl saying some basic routes in America 🤣
How disappointing

4 Likes

HAAB → HKJK is on of my fav African routes. Recommend it.

1 Like

So flying through mountain valleys and passes recreating 1930’s airmail routes is boring just because it’s from the US?

But cruising at 30,000ft over some island in Europe or South America is exotic?

Seems legit.

1 Like

You leave my pic of Palermo alone
Your not even butter your margarine

1 Like

“exotic” is such a loosely defined word. I bet thoes Airmail routes are good

1 Like

KORD - KLAX, though the airports themselves are quite boring, the feeling of watching the color of the land change from green, to yellow, with vast deserts and mountains along the way, beautiful!

I recommend GA, being able to fly and stop at many small airports, while also slowly seeing everything you pass by.

2 Likes

The departure scenery is amazing!

What’s wrong with America? The grand canyon, salt lake, rockies and many more beauties there. I enjoy flying there although I don’t live there nor am i american

1 Like

Bruh, GRR isn’t basic, it’s the best airport in America (jk lol)

Honestly, I believe that there are a lot of great routes in America, just like everywhere else in the world.

7 Likes

I’ll just speak out the obvious with the named airports. The scenary is gorgeous but…

Home to a major Delta Hub.

Has a major international airport nearby

Just to say that yes these places are amazing, but the amount of traffic and basic routes from them isnt that appealing to people who love flying to exotic places such as Daniel and Igor.

Ok lets get this topic back on where it started!!!

America still isn’t great in a lot of peoples opinion but lets leave that for another topic to fight about

South America has amazing scenery 😍

3 Likes