Most Embarrassing / Funniest Thing You’ve Done At a Airport or Plane

um…Good for you… I think…

2 Likes

I was taking a photo of the cabin, and forgot to turn off the flash.

3 Likes

Be glad you yelled that when you did, that could have ended bad

4 Likes

I love this topic!

4 Likes

Once I fell asleep and did my buisness on myself. Had my underwear full of poop. Was a 8 hour flight. Then, I had to wait like 1 hour at the passport control. After, we were stuck in traffic before finally arriving at our hotel. My skin was burning.

1 Like

I’m not sure we needed to know that 😂

4 Likes

Was really embarrassing.

1 Like

Mine will be forgetting to take out my laptop from the bag while going through security and risk of being arrested abroad. I had chills running through my body when the agent spotted the laptop and asked who was the owner of the bag.

1 Like

Another One I was at DFW and my Mom and sister and I were going to take the Tram from 2 Terminals. Me and my sister got on the tram and the door closed on my mom. I was 8 and my sister 5. Well, we got off at the next stop and my mom met us 30 minutes later after being lost. I did have my phone and called DFW airport services. Lol.

2 Likes

Spilled two cups of water in 20 minutes. Yep it was embarrassing because I never spilled water,

2 Likes

I was waiting for the lavatory on the back of a tiny JetBlue Embraer 190 when all of a sudden we hit a quick thing of turbulence and I lost my balance and went pretty much flying into a sitting FA. 3 years ago and I still cringe thinking about it. 🙄

3 Likes

On a United flight, I had a little United Boeing 747 toy that I was twirling around. I ended up hitting a relative in the face with the winglet of the B747 toy. I was young at that time

2 Likes

Another is when I was on a Hawaiian A330 from HNL to JFK, I practically bumped into everyone’s heads, arms, legs, or any body part hanging out on the aisle, it’s their own fault, but anyway I was sitting in the front of the plane so I went all the way to the back to use the lavatory, and walk and stretch my legs. On the way back, their was a mom and young son standing to wait for the middle bathroom on the plane. They wouldn’t move even after I said excuse me, so I kinda just squished myself against the wall and them, well the kid got a face full of my butt. So like I probably should just stay in my seat with all the bad luck I have. 🤷🏻‍♂️

8 Likes

my Dad getting in a heated argument at MCO bec AA took away our bizz class seats (the whole time I’m like… pls don’t brawl😂)

4 Likes

One time I got mad at the people who scan the tickets because the next flight to the same destination I was going was on Maryland One (SWA) and she wouldn’t move my family’s flight back 😂😂😂

3 Likes

I was like 5 or 6 on a Virgin Blue flight (Now Virgin Aus) from Darwin to Melbourne I think and when we landed I went: Ouch that was hard out loud… the rows around me laughed

2 Likes

Walking down the aisle of Tigerair from the loo and tripping. Major facepalm 🤦‍♂️

2 Likes

I was on an Ethiopian Airlines flight from Frankfurt to Addis Ababa. That particular day the flight was supposed to be run by a 787 but it had APU issues, so we got a generic 767 instead. It’s had torn seats and smeld of jet fuel. The food was of poor quility and caused me to vomit on the lavatory. The flight attendants were aware of this and were very embarrassed. It got worse when we arrive din Addis and I vomoye da further 3 times. Great journey that was.

2 Likes

Idk but I think we got away with it

1 Like

lets uhHHhhhH not pls