Most dangerous airport in IF

I was wondering which is the most dangerous airport in Infinite Flight and why?

4 Likes

i forget the name but its definitely the one in Singapore on that island in the northwestern most part of the map. Rough approach if you dont know how to handle it. Even crazier with crosswinds.

35 Likes

I would like to say try doing a rushed flight (no actual approach setup) from KSAN to KNZY or the other way around. The turns are hard to manage if you give yourself a short approach

3 Likes

Palau Tioman (correct spelling?) in the Singapore region just because of the approach needed for a successful landing.

14 Likes

15S Seattle Region. 298ft runway. Virtually impossible to land anything there.

22 Likes

KNUC. Almost guaranteed to clip wings within 10 seconds on the ground, lol.

Challenge accepted!

Edit: Best I can do with a Cessna 172 in calm winds and touching down at the threshold is a runway excursion by 27 feet. Challenge failedโ€ฆ

15 Likes

Any airport in the SoCal region on TS1!

47 Likes

WMBT runway 20 approach. So hard!

7 Likes

Itโ€™s WMBT. Really challenging with winds as said.

8 Likes

๐Ÿ˜‚ Like I said, Virtually impossible.

6 Likes

challenge acepted (wheeen i get my global again)

3 Likes

The most dangerous airport on IF really depends on the skill level of the pilot. For example, all airports on IF are dangerous for @JoshFly8 when it comes to landing.

89 Likes

Well I tried and I nearly mange to land but in ny best attempt (the first lol) I was only maybe 50ft off the rnwy only :(

2 Likes

โ€œGround, request pushback onto Alpha.โ€
โ€œNegative. Josh is on final. Remain at the gate.โ€ ๐Ÿ˜†

43 Likes

Ouch, someone get @JoshFly8 some burn ointment

18 Likes

Itโ€™s KASE airport ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ’”

2 Likes

15Sโ€ฆ challenge accepted and done, (kinda)

4 Likes

I think he full on needs to go to hospital.

5 Likes

That made my day hahaha!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes

Rip josh, died in a fiery crash involvong my plane, innocent tsa employees and the P.F. Changโ€™s inside of ATL ๐Ÿ˜‚

3 Likes