Most complicated airport to fly into?

Come on, I don’t get the Chicago thing going on here… What can be hard about approaching a giant patch of concrete in the middle of hundreds of miles of flat land all around… Oh, apart from the huge blob of blue on one side…? 🙄😏

1 Like

Every airport that we don’t know :)

If Im honest, if you think Ohare is simple, then how would you describe an airport that is actually simple?

1 Like

KORD - It’s such a mess it’s basically a meme.

1 Like

well… lol
Of course super simple airports are airports like EGGW, LXGB, and KMCO. (Wanted to reference different regions)
But yea they genuinely don’t take much… Just like ORD.
But complicated are airports like Copenhagen and Amsterdam-Schipol

1 Like

Gibraltar really isn’t that simple if you do the RNAV 09 approach correctly. Unfortunately though, since 20.1 the waypoints were removed so you can’t experience the challenge of an approach that it actually is. But even then, I wouldn’t call a <6000ft runway with frequent crosswinds ‘simple’

2 Likes

No @ORDspotter meant the airport layout

1 Like

At least one of the most difficult in my opinion is KASE, has a very steep approach and an undesirable weather.

I flew there yesterday… it was hell

Yeah but if Im honest I think ORD is one that takes long to get used to, but it just becomes easy once you actually know your way around

I wouldn’t say Amsterdam is complicated. It has 6 runways, for sure but it really isn’t complicated. All the gates are around one point.

1 Like

For me personally, I do find Meigs Field (KCGX) to be a fun challenge for runway 36.

Definitely KORD. First time I landed there, took me some minutes to see how to get to my gate

Going on the Chitown idea:

KMDW. 22L RNAV App. Just under a mile runway.
Plant it. Or. Go around.

Overshooting means you end up on Cicero Avenue.

AKA - “The Carrier Landing”

1 Like

I think Mexico city is tough enough to fly into

1 Like

omgggg noooo It is sooooo easy to butterrrrr at midway!!! ughhh i love it so much

LPMA when the winds remember that we’ve be chilling for too long…

2 Likes

I don’t think it’s hard to land in Funchal,even when the wind it’s strong,the weather in Infinite Flight is not 100% accurate, we don’t have the turbulent wind comes from the mountain and hits the final approach and the runway.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.