Most boring country to fly into?

Hi there ! If I do a flight I look for the country with the best scenery. My suggestion to you is which is the most boring country to fly into ?

For me I think it’s Germany bcs I flew every possible routes there😂

8 Likes

Vatican City

25 Likes

Antartica lol

25 Likes

The Principality of Sealand is overrated in my opinion

15 Likes

Not the most boring country but the most boring city to fly into is Sydney, Australia. Everyone always said the capital of Australia was boring…

Oh wait, the capital is Canberra. 😂

62 Likes

UK for sure

10 Likes

Most boring!

Definitely Sahara desert region. Same scenery the whole way like.

But southern Africa is amazing!

5 Likes

Afghanistan…do I have to explain

8 Likes

Don’t do sealand like that

8 Likes

The US is pretty boring to fly into ngl. Melbourne is the worst of the Aussie cities 😂

10 Likes

The United States of Hamburgers and Oversized portions

There are other places in the world, people need to expand their horizons.

39 Likes

Got to agree

4 Likes

Best line of 2021 so far 😂

Gotta agree with you, people need to see the rest of the world!

15 Likes

I find some us airports boring as they all have a very similar layout i.e. IAH, DFW, ATL, DEN, DTW all are very similar (not in terms of scenery). I prefer US airport like JFK, MCO and SAN which are a bit more varied compared

9 Likes

This is a thread for the most boring, not the most exciting 😆

In all honesty though, I’m not overly keen on flying into the US really, apart from a few exciting approaches.

5 Likes

The only US airports I enjoy are the ones with interesting approaches (KEGE, KASE, PHKO, PAJN). Other than that, I generally try to fly to other countries (other than the UK).

2 Likes

I see what you mean and I agree with you. All the huge airports have lost their “wow this is huge and exciting” feel. I’ve now started to fly in to the more less flown-to airports like Kansas City and Little Rock and Omaha.

10 Likes

I’ll go visit Canada then

1 Like

Canada is generally the same throughout, the only cities I enjoy flying to there are Vancouver, Calgary, and Kelowna.

1 Like

Give New Zealand a shot. Awesome terrain and some cool approaches

5 Likes