Morning Spotting At PHX-747, 787, A330!

Hey everyone! Today I was very proud of myself for getting up at 7:10 AM to go spot until 11:30 AM. In the morning is when it is the busiest. Currently, in the morning, you can find wide-body flights to domestic destinations. Today I spotted with my good friend @AviationFreak so check out his post as he should post it at the exact same time lol. Enjoy the Photos! Second Part Coming Soon!

The Following Photos May Not Be Used Without Permission!

Feedback!

How Good?

0 voters

Favorite Photo?

0 voters

Find Me…

See You Soon!

30 Likes

What camera do you use to spot, the quality is amazing

3 Likes

A Canone, it works well for it’s price.

1 Like

Great pictures! 8 and 9 are my favorite p!

2 Likes

Love the bridge pics. How does PHX have 789s but we don’t in CLT… Is that location backlight all day, or does it get good lighting at noon? Too bad those heavies got backlit cus those would look real nice with light on your side

4 Likes

So is AviationFreak annoying? You met him irl, @Brody_Swiatek

😜

1 Like

Lol, naa, he can be in chats but not when he’s spotting, this was my second time meeting up with him.
@Robertine

1 Like

Uhm what you message more than I do

It’s a 787-8 and it goes to DFW and Hawaii

1 Like

I fixed the 747-8 photo

To answer the un-answered part of your question, unfortunately that spot is backlit all day. But if you run to the other side, the 26/08 runway that is not backlit

1 Like

Beautiful picture

1 Like

Awesome pictures! 😎

1 Like

Thanks! @DeerCrusher & @Danielperez14

Where did you spot at? My friend spotted at PHX today as well at 40th and university

1 Like

Rookie numbers @AndrewWu

3 Likes

4:30 AM moment

3 Likes

These are the best photos, not only the best but the very best. These photos cannot be beaten, it’s physically impossible. The most amazing photos I have ever seen, I only talk about the best photos and these are the very best.

Thank you

1 Like

Nice pictures really good quality looks good

1 Like

The best one is the 737 southwest

What camera do you use ?

Thank you.

1 Like