Morning arrivals at Brussels Airport (EBBR)

Brussels

Hello everyone, welcome to my first thread dedicated to planespotting! Today I went to Brussels Airport (EBBR/BRU) to take some pictures, enjoy!

Basic Information:

• Airport: Brussels Airport
  • Runways used : 25L/R (after a wind change, the runway 07L was used for landings)
  • Camera: Canon EOS 1100D
  • Lens: Canon EF 75-300 mm f/4.0-5.6 III
  • Weather: Sunny/Cloudy
  • Date: August 22nd, 2022

Let’s start with this small KLM Embraer E175 (PH-EXI) coming from Amsterdam Schiphol (EHAM/AMS).

Let’s continue with another small plane, this time it’s an SAS CRJ-900 (ES-ACB) inbound from Stockholm Arlanda (ESSA/ARN).

And yes another SAS, and now it comes from Oslo Gardermoen (ENGM/OSL), it was a beautiful A320neo (SE-ROK).

Let’s continue with an A320neo (SX-NEA), here is one that comes directly from Athens Eleftherios Venizelos (LGAV/ATH).

Another and again a neo, it came out of Beirut Rafik Hariri (OLBA/BEY), it was an A321neo (T7-ME8).

And here is a Brussels Airlines (no surprise since we are in Brussels lol), an A320 (OO-SNF) from Frankfurt (EDDF/FRA), with a splendid special Tomorrowland livery.

Before finishing, here is a Turkish Airlines A321neo (TC-LSM) arriving from Istanbul (LTFM/IST).

And finally the “Big Boss”, this magnificent Emirates B77W (A6-EQO) landing on the 07L from Dubai International (OMDB/DXB)!

I hope you liked my few pics, feel free to tell me which one you prefer :)

Alexandre

All these pictures are mine, if you want to use them, a credit would be appreciated.
32 Likes

Such a waste this route is… 🥲

Especially since train connections are quite alright now!

Pics are worth it tho 🤩

5 Likes

That’s 😍, keep going!

1 Like

It’s beautiful ! Good work 🙃

1 Like

Thank you all!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.