More ways to talk!

Updated the first and second pics:

• Added “Requests” to the main text. (First)
  • Modified the text below. (First)
  • Fixed text alignment. (Both)
  • New and more similar font to the sim one. (Both)
  • Original pic had some mistakes in “Frequency” section. (Second)
  • Removed and added predefined options in the example. (Second)
1 Like

I really like this idea! I think this would be well suited in infinite flight and it could really benefit the ATC environment with more variety and realism while still maintaining a professional environment. I would totally want see this becoming a feature in a future update, cleared a vote for this!

2 Likes

Thanks for tour supporting words! 💪🏼

1 Like

I dont think this is ATC related BUT being able to DM ppl in flight where you click on the aircraft and it shows an option to speak with them instead of using other apps cause not all of us have our 2nd device to talk with ppl

This is a great idea, you got my vote. I hope to see this feature in the future in IF!

1 Like

Thanks! I really hope that too 🙌🏼

Thank you everyone, we’re just 15 votes away from the hundred! 🔥 Definitely a feature that would improve IF in many ways!

Monthly bump, August v.

Nice suggestion. You have my vote.

1 Like

I love this idea! Voted :-)

1 Like

I think it’s a great idea! Got my vote! 🍻

1 Like

I’m glad to read this! Ty

1 Like

You got my vote!

1 Like

Much appreciated, thanks!

1 Like

Wow, so close to 100 votes, I’m pretty sure these simple changes would improve the interaction a lot!

It’s funny - I actually kind of like this and here’s why…

When I fly in real life, I tend to find I constantly use the same slang terms and say things relatively the same each time. At first glance, having to go into settings to make these changes seems like a somewhat “funky” way to change what you say, but it’s because of this that I really don’t consider that an issue!

It’s got my vote, it gets tiring to hear the same thing… over. and over. and over.

1 Like

Removed a vote for this, love it !!

1 Like

Great idea. Voted!

1 Like

Thanks for voting and for sharing your experience! 😅

Glad you did, thanks for that!