More Videos Boeing 787-9 takes off but almost vertically

This time the video is now Boeing 787-9 ANA also has cameras inside and it shows how the aircraft takes off vertically
The video is now on the occasion of the exhibition Aerospace Airshow continue to try to sell the 787 to the 787, I think there is no worthy competitor so I’m sure that the sales of Boeing did not have to strain to enjoy video

28 Likes

I was the first comment. On that video.

2 Likes

I tried to recreate this in IF it was fun

2 Likes

The coming update of 787 all try to impersonate it

3 Likes

I think you meant to say ‘do a re-enactment of it’. And yes, I would love to do that when the update for the 787 is released! Maybe an event could be made for it?

2 Likes

Hopefully Boeing’s performance will be compatible update. I would like the British to do it

2 Likes

And even if there is El AL

I have known that this aircraft can do maneuvers like that but when passengers are on you can’t do those types of maneuvers.

3 Likes

But the settings of the game you can choose the weight of the aircraft

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

You know, I think to try to imitate it before this update see some similar

These things are common now adays lmao

Atleast Boeijg knows how to choose their music

1 Like

Although I think the previous video of Vietnam Airlines was more good music

That air to air photography iservices spectacular.

I don’t know if they are using helicopters or just drones, but wow that is cool to watch!

1 Like

They’d use helicopters as everything would have to be visual and planned very well in advance. Drones are too small to use at airfields. It’s great footage… Seen the DELTA ad shot at Mojave Airport where they drive ahead of the A330 as it takes off?.. 3 weeks of planning for that one alone.

1 Like

Not seen that one, thanks for the heads up :)

1 Like

it’s cool… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Swqc3KQbQXI

2 Likes

Yeah, what about a vertical landing hah. Lol

1 Like

Heres a more in depth look if your interested.

2 Likes

Wow I love the look of the wing flex 😍

1 Like