More Throttle Levers!

How could you forget Android ;) And Amazon.

In all seriousness, I agree. Too much stuff covering the screen would be bad

3 Likes

If not different throttle levers, a mixture and/or prop. pitch control would be great for such aircraft that have that function! Great starter thread.

2 Likes

Oh yeh and Android lol

2 Likes

Maybe on instrument panel and keeping first with only one for easier contol during approach

With global it would help with long distance flights. With realistic fuel… Should be fun!

1 Like

Sorry my bad. I say 737 in chat a lot so my phone autocorrected. I meant 727 lol

4 Likes

One way we could kinda have this is if we get engine on/off switches, we could just turn one on, say for taxi, and then turn the other one on later

1 Like

This one is gonna be tough as the devs will have to tweak physics of all aircrat . Using it individually will send the aircraft on a roll and coding this is a monstreous task. Lets keep and simple and focus on more important thing “global” . For seperate levers and more realism , FSX and P3d are there.

3 Likes

Did you just say realism and FSX in the same sentence

3 Likes

That’s already confirmed…

Yes I would love it but i dont have a vote sad

We need emergency control in say a fire. Sadly in IF there is no reason for aborted takeoffs or emergency landings

Oops, my bad. I must of missed that post as I don’t remember seeing it. Again, my bad.

I dont think this would make sense as you could simply taxi with some engines off and also save fuel. A separate throttle lever would make things very cluttered on the screen, especially for small devices. :)

but it depends on if the engines will take time to start up…because otherwise you will have to wait to take off so you can turn the other engine on

You could simply turn it on whilst taxiing. An extra fuel lever would mean the engine is still running and using fuel. Besides, most aircraft only need 5-7% throttle to taxi so it would not make a huge difference.

5-7% throttle to taxi? Which aircraft are these?

It’s not like you taxi at TOGA…

1 Like

B777, A330, B787, etc. Once you get it moving you don’t need much throttle…

1 Like

Indeed, there is quite a range of throttle positions between 5-7% and TOGA ;)

1 Like