More Realistic Runways

We need improved runway with rubber marks and u know what im saying… make the runways look used. Over all make the runways look realistic for global~
Happy flights

33 Likes

You’re right the devs really need to add this

1 Like

Play ground server

They to add rubber marks to the taxi way and grass… 😊

6 Likes

And then we can know who’s the culprit who taxiied through grass! xD

5 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

1 Like

The US Navy be complaining… Hahaha

4 Likes

8 Likes

Fyi, this is definitely in the game already. It’s not as clear as in real life but it’s there.

2 Likes

Yea, I could see this.

1 Like

I thought this was already in game

2 Likes

The more commonly used non-taxiway routes could be more worn down. Come to think of it, there would be rubber everywhere xD

2 Likes

Yes, I know I shouldn’t be posting more images to a feature request, but there’s no other way of showing.

These are the actual darker areas that represent the effects of the tires on the runway during landing. There are tons more, but these are the most apparent.

Here’s approximately what the runway would look like without the tire areas. Bear in mind by this technique I’ve also gotten rid of shadows. I hope this shows you what I mean.

Don’t mind my awful photoshop.

5 Likes

The one in Infinite Flight doesn’t have tire marks on the white parts… Another thing that needs improving. Also they don’t look very dark or realistic. How about darker lines on airports that are used more, or marks and smoke clouds that are made when each aircraft lands?

2 Likes