So today I went to KSTS to do some spotting, and I got 7 aircraft in 1 hour! Hope you enjoy!
Click the photos to see the whole thing:)
- First up, we have a Calfire Marsh Turbo Tracker doing a steep approach after coming back from fighting some fires!
- Next up, we have a Cirrus SR22 coming back after flying around SoCo!
- Next we have a Cessna T206H Turbo Stationair coming back after flying around the coast!
- Now we have an American CRJ-900ER departing to Phoenix!
- Next we have a Cessna 172N Skyhawk doing some random things around SoCo!
- The first of two Alaskan planes that I spotted today is a Embraer E175LR arriving from Santa Ana!
- And the last photo today is another Alaskan Embraer E175LR departing to San Diego!
Hope you liked my photos! These are all unedited and any tips are appreciated! Until next time!
Nikon D3100 with a 200mm lens