Four flights along the eastern coastline of Kamchatka Peninsula on the Training Server. The first flight on August 25th from Lenino (UHP1) to Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky (UHPP) in a C 208. The second on August 27th from UHPP to Ust-Kamchatsk (UHPK) in a Citation X. The third on August 29th from UHPP to Uka (UH01) in a C 208. And the fourth on August 30th from UH01 to Tilichiki (UHPT) in a TBM 930.
Elevations in the C 208, and TBM 930 were around 5000 ft. and in the Citation X 11000 ft. The photos were taken between 10 AM and 11 AM local time.
- Taking off from Lenino (UHP1).
- Crossing the peninsula from west to east.
- Approaching Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy airport (UHPP).
- Departing Petropavlovsk-Kamchatskiy airport (UHPP).
- Snowy mountains.
- Approaching Ust-Kamchatka (UHPK).
- Approaching Uka (UH01)
- Taking off from Uka (UH01).
- After crossing the 60 degree north line the scenery without elevation is no longer as interesting.