More graphics settings

Hi, this post is to ask for more graphics options since with the current ones I have performance problems, this would benefit people who have a device that does not support high graphics. I would especially like to ask you to separate the rendering quality since it is currently together with the plane and the scenary and this causes low fps on medium devices.
It would be a good option to implement because with the rendering quality in medium it causes low fps and in the cockpit you cannot see the instruments well

I think that’s easier said than done. Currently we have three graphic options which I personally think are enough.

Im talking about the rendering resolution. U should read ;)

It doesn’t quite work this way. Rendering quality is for everything that’s displayed. It would be like having one part of your screen in 1920x1080 and another in 640x480. Not applicable :)

2 Likes

That’s not what he’s asking for.

It is. Nothing else was specified.

1 Like

I think he wants the airplane rendering quality and the scenery quality to be separated because currently in the graphics settings it controls both aircraft and scenery quality. Maybe he wants to be able to have high quality rendering for his plane and low quality for the scenery.
Currently those 2 are linked

2 Likes

Yea. I want that cuz currently with the both if i use rendering quality in medium my game lag a lot

1 Like