[More Blue angels needed] Blue angels @ KPNS - 302000ZAPR20

Welcome all blue angels here is a little about them The Blue Angels is the United States Navy’s flight demonstration squadron which was initially formed in 1946,[1] making it the second oldest formal aerobatic team (under the same name) in the world, after the French Patrouille de France formed in 1931. The Blue Angels’ McDonnell Douglas F/A-18 Hornets(numbered 1–6) are currently flown by five Navy demonstration pilots and one Marine Corpsdemonstration pilot.
For more information please visit this link https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Angels
Today we will fly around Pensacola the base of the blue angels we will fly in close formations and have a landing competition. Are you up for the challenge.

• Aircraft and Livery: F-18 and a c-130 fat Albert

• Route: KPNS

• Time of Departure: 2020-04-30T20:00:00Z

• Server: casual for no violations

• Additional Information: please spawn in ten minutes early please be ready for close formation flying.

Attendees

@TestFlight009
@JarrettFlies
@Delta18

1 Like

I would love to join! I have an event at 1900 Zulu and if it fills up I might not be able to come

No worry’s I will put you down in if you can make it

From the looks of it the event isn’t going to get anybody so I am going to join

hey, please follow the title guidelines

My bad forgot about that

Okay I canceled my event. I’m coming to your’s instead

I’ll come! I would love to be Fat Albert, but if not a lot of people come, I will be #2.

Air force 9915

1 Like

Ok sounds good

1 Like

Flight is in 1 hour

I heard you need more angels. While I am unable to attend, I do have one for you. :)

3 Likes

30 minutes

Should we create a PM?

Sure I will create one

Alright
We should probably also make a voice chat.

I can’t do that I don’t have a working mic

Do you have a computer with Discord?

Yeah but the mic is broken

Trying giving it a mic test. I feel like formation flying needs communication.

I know we just have to use the pm