More A N G R Y Boeing’s

Well…basically there mad because there not used a lot and won’t get there reworked or cockpit rework (Joke) anyway get some good editing on the beautiful aircraft there are

24 Likes

True, they aren’t the best in the sim, but I actually like the 787, it’s not a big issue, I think you forgot how hard it is to land the 717 though. 😂

3 Likes

Your about right about the 717 but the physics are why the 717 is hard and I know in real life some pilots say the 717 is also hard to land by its powerful engines

1 Like

Phew! I thought I was the only one who couldn’t land that sucker!

2 Likes

They day the 787 was released felt like yesterday, and it still feels new to me.

As for the pics above, you can almost see a progression in the shape of the cockpit windows over the decades. It’s interesting, and it almost feels like it retains the same kind of style as they change. The 717 was a bit of an exception as that was developed by McDonnell Douglas. Pretty nice shots.

1 Like

Thanks besides it’s good that people still uses the 787 as today along with the 777 family but atleast the 787 doesn’t look like this image

2 Likes

Yep I remember using that one-livery aircraft very well :)

1 Like

Do the Airbus now

1 Like

Lean mean Boeing machines 😁

1 Like

Really gorgeous shots. I love them all!

1 Like

Ugh that plane was so damn hard to use as I remember.

1 Like

Oh thank goodness for the 787 rework

1 Like

Thanks! And the shots has been wonderful

Only OG Infinite Flight people remember this

2 Likes

I just don’t get it why are they angry 😂

1 Like

Wow the original 787 that’s a throwback I wasn’t ready for 😂

1 Like

All of them: A n g e r y

1 Like