Mooney Acclaim TS

Introducing the Mooney Acclaim Type S (2nd Gen).

A GA airframe that can cruise at heights of Flight Level 250 at speeds upto 242kts and ranges of upto 1000nm on the standard system fit. Change that to upto 1800nm with their increased capacity variants!!
IMG_2741
Credit: Mooney

We need more GA in IF, and I think this beaut is the answer come Global… it ticks all the boxes - regional reach? Check, quick and handy enough to stop you getting bored? Check, beautiful enough for the scenic view? Absolutely.

If you like the look of this, give it a vote. I promise it’s worth it!!

This aircraft sounds awesome! This would be a lovely addition for Infinite Flight alongside some GA aircrafts 😉

9 Likes

Wow!!! This has my vote.

6 Likes

While I’d prefer a PC12 or TBM 930 this would definitely be a solid addition to the GA fleet in IF!

10 Likes

I forgot to mention… it’s a turbo charged piston engine… the quickest of its kind!!

4 Likes

We definitely need more Ga in IF

4 Likes

I love Mooney’s!! I want to own one if u can’t have a beachcraft! It’s an amazing airplane! They look so good. And Thur are fast!! ❤️ They are amazing!

2 Likes

That looks very Pretty! You got my Vote.

2 Likes

You best vote then! These things are so difficult to get voted into the game when people comment their love and don’t press the blue button!

2 Likes

Nice model without doubts… Best among previous mooney models without a doubt, but still less than 1000 pounds usefull load and still not FIKI certified(( I wonder if they fix this two someday or still will be floundering with 10 orders per year?..

1 Like

I read that it has certified de-icing systems as an optional extra - maybe they’ve already got the certification?

1 Like

That one looks really promising. Would be a perfect addition to global!!

1 Like

Would love to see the Aircraft in IF in the Future

1 Like

Would you say this one does competes against the Cirrus SR22T?

This legitimately needs more traction. Hence my bump.

This aircraft will change the way you use IF forever, transport yourself to and from your home airport for IF business visits, take your family on holiday how you’d love to in real life, go and see the coast of your 15m HD scenery home country and take in the speed, power and unmatched performance that the Mooney Acclaim offers!

2 Likes