Monthly Events

I’m going to make a list of monthly event dates for the rest of the year. The time and mission of each event won’t be announced until up to a few days after the last event took place. My events start off with the first Saturday of each month, then take over to the second Sunday starting in December and on. My events might go on until the end of the community, but this is for the next twelve months.

August 1
September 5
October 3
November 7
December 13
January 10
February 14
March 13
April 10
May 8
June 12
July 10

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

All I did was write a list of dates. I hardly have any events as it is.

Please can you be more specific to what the events are. Time, where etc

No one has read his status correctly! He. Said he will announce the events three days or less after each event! Any way thank you for contributing to the events! Something new everyday!

1 Like

You didn’t read correctly either. I said a few days after my previous monthly event.

My bad but still you will announce each event that’s what this all boils down to!
You don’t need to schedule every event right now! I get your point!

1 Like

Exactly. You only know the dates for each event. The mission itself will be announced a month in advance. My next monthly event’s mission is in mind, but it won’t be announced until my circumnavigational race is complete.

Monthly events are cancelled due to low attendance at my event starting in a few minutes. Actually, no attendance.

Replied too soon, but some of you guys who said they’d do the event haven’t been on in a while.

I can only tell you a clue about the monthly event happening after the one I posted. “A pal in Cal shall leave his locale after his life went mal.” Even I don’t have all the details.