Montana Mountain flyin

I recently decided to fly a VFR GA tour and to get lunch of Montana and I thought it would be fun to fly around two of my favourite airport in the State.

The time that I flew this flight was around noon and the server that I used was Expert and the aircraft used for this was a Cirrus SR22 flight time was about an hour

1. Walking out to the plane from the hanger with the ever so breathtaking mountains behind the plane
  2. Next I am climbing off of runway 12 bound for Helena MT
  3. Afterwards I turned left and flew over the Sacagawea Peak and took these two impressive photos enroute
  4. A little while later I turn base and enter the pattern over one of the ends of the Missouri River
  5. I am now aligned with runway 27 on final over East Helena
  6. Touchdown on runway 27 at Helena Regional Airport
  7. Parked at my hanger and stepping out of the cockpit and going into town to grab some lunch
    Thank you for viewing this topic and if you have anything to say positive and negative feel free to tell me and tell me your favourite photos in the comments.
27 Likes

I like the 4th one the most.

2 Likes

Nice pics I haven’t flown the Cirrus in a long time 😀✈

4 Likes

The Cirrus is one aircraft that does need a rework and will work beautifully with one. Probably why I’m trying to get an event for this underway, I just need the airports (I’ve worked on) to be updated first

3 Likes

I think the 3rd one is the best! Great photos!

2 Likes

Yes! @NathanD do you think you’re now and forever hooked on montana after your bozeman event?

2 Likes

A ton of great scenery in MT for sure gents

2 Likes

I love it! Great series!

1 Like

Stunning pictures!

1 Like

Ah yes, the oh so amazing Montana. The mountains there are amazing!

1 Like

Yes I am I really love flying there!

1 Like

Awesome shots man, it’s always great to see my home state getting some love!

4 Likes

Bumping this because these shots are absolutely stunning!

1 Like