Monkey escapes at San Antonio airport

Pretty self explanatory, the monkey apparently essceaped during the flight and was running around the airport for almost 2.5hrs! πŸ΅πŸ™ˆπŸ™‰πŸ™ŠπŸ’

5 Likes

They need to quit that monkey business and get serious.

35 Likes

He’s clearly an av geek πŸ˜‚

5 Likes

That monkey was going bananas for two and a half hours?! Dang, the animal control must have been monkeying around.

7 Likes

Monkey just maybe wants to plane spot and post it on IF forums. Lol

1 Like

That’s NUTS πŸ₯œ!

I’ll just slide into the background with my terrible humour

2 Likes

This is perhaps the most odd security issue I’ve ever seen.

1 Like

Thank god they didn’t kill him

1 Like

Well it wasn’t holding any children hostage so why kill it?

2 Likes

Honestly, how could that even happen at an airport?

It was being transferred from a university in NY to a sanctuary in San Antonio, and escaped some time during the flight, imagin the surprise on the ramp worker whan a monkey popped out! πŸ™ˆ

3 Likes

He wasn’t pleased with the service of American Airlines. He was spotted trying to board Delta.

5 Likes

@Cessna_Driver it was in the aria below the terminal, so in the words of the airport director (or something like them I heard this this morning) There was a lot of places for home to get in down there and he must have been having one hack of a time…

Yeah because there was a sniffer dog that escaped from the airport terminal in New Zealand the police shot it dead because it was distressed and running around the tarmac the monkey likely did the same thing

LOL, I was there about a month ago. Wish this would have happened while I was waiting for my flight.

1 Like

That monkey will take off with a plane πŸ˜‚

My aunt told me about this since she flies out of San Antonio. This is a very interesting story to say the least πŸ˜‚

1 Like

This is probably the strangest story I have read in a long time…

1 Like

Good job supporting my favorite airline.
Nice joke @Spencer_Chapman!

3 Likes

It probably saw a Spirit Airlines plane in the new livery and went bananas. Get it? Yeah I’ll stop…

8 Likes