Monarch A320

Hey guys, here’s a livery for the A320 I’ve always wanted since I’ve first played IF, the Monarch livery for the A320, it would truly be amazing to have this, after all it is my favourite aircraft and airline.

I also suggest that you have a look at this feature request, the Monarch A321, another great aircraft carrying the Monarch livery which is for some reason not in IF yet, even though it is probably monarchs most used aircraft,

I love Monarch! This would be an amazing addition!!

7 Likes

I find it very missing,it should be added in my opinion

7 Likes

It definitely is missing in IF, i mean, Monarch doesn’t even operate the 757 but for some reason that is the only aircraft with monarch on, so yeah, i think A320 liverys for monarch needs to come soon

2 Likes

Fancy and unusual coloring. I like it alot

3 Likes

Is Monarch like the better British Airways? Never heard of them. Nice Livery though.

3 Likes

No, Monarch is mostly just a European airline, think it’s a low cost airline as well, not too sure though

3 Likes

Oh ok. I mean they have Monarch in their name and it had Monarch.co.UK on the livery so I had to take a shot :)

3 Likes

Yes, Monarch is based in the UK, that’s why.

2 Likes

Looks pretty nice! I agree, it is a missing addition for Infinite flight.

3 Likes

What an awesome livery, it definitely should be on the upcoming to-make list of liveries!

3 Likes

I absolutely love Monarchs livery! Definitely voting for this!

3 Likes

Out of votes but would love this only saw one irl the other day!

3 Likes

This is a must have…

8 Likes

They don’t have tomatoe and cheese toasties though…

6 Likes

Would be a nice addition, with Global around the corner more than ever before ;)

2 Likes

Not a bad airline, but unfortunately little-known, so it probably will not add

1 Like

An airline doesn’t need to be popular to be added into IF

3 Likes

Gonna bump this up. This livery is missing

4 Likes

Definitely especially since Monarch retired the B757 (The only Monarch Liveried plane in IF) Won my Vote for sure

4 Likes