Mokulele Airlines Cessna 208

A nice regional hopper for all Hawaiian airports.

26 Likes

Looks nice but what does Mokulele mean!?Sounds ancient¿¿¡¡

1 Like

It’s in Hawaiian. Why don’t you google it? Hawaiians quite an interesting language. Every consonant has to have a vowel next to it, giving it a distinct sound. Anyways, back on topic.

5 Likes

I like the name Airplane Airlines.

3 Likes

I love the tail, and I love Hawaii. What’s not more to love? This is a great livery and plane!

2 Likes

Such creativity.

4 Likes

Correction: Hawaiian’s

3 Likes

I’d love flying this through Hawaii :D

1 Like

I suppose you’ve seen the guy on YouTube who flies for this airline. He makes pretty cool vids.

4 Likes

Decent livery. I actually quite like to fly the C208 once in a while. Not sure if I want ti now though, considering global will be out in a few months…

2 Likes

Would like to see this in game. I usually fly the C208, its one of my favorites to fly.

1 Like

I did indeed😂

Really liked the livery, suits the C208 pretty well ;)

1 Like

Sorry for the bump, but this livery is really needed. It’s such a beautiful livery and it is a reputable company. This could also give the chance for another VA opportunity since they only use this aircraft. All in all, i’d really love to see this added to the game. It would make for a fun FNF too!

Once again, sorry for the bump.

Please do not necropost. If you see a feature request that hasn’t been active for over a year, flag it and create a new one.