Mokulele Airlines C208

Do you see that? That’s right, I thought you did. Do you see the beautiful aircraft that I have presented to you. Mokulele Airlines does inter island flights in Hawaii. They also have a few Embrears over in California. If you want to read more about Mokulele, you can find the link below. You may have also noticed this airline, because Swayne Martin (YT) worked for this airline for quite some time. Thanks for reading!!

I’ve flown this plane IRL from Kona to Kahului. I would love to use it going island hopping in Hawaii.

1 Like

Me too, the Hawaiian 717 isn’t the current livery, so we should have this plane

4 Likes

Voted! I agree it would be nice to use this for small airport hops around the island!

1 Like

Wow, no one requested this! I’ll drop a vote

2 Likes

This would be great to have:)

1 Like

4 votes, 3 hours! Thanks to all who have voted!!

1 Like

It is an airline name like Veteran Dinamo Midfielder. It would be interesting between all other aircrafts.

Claude Makelele the legend =)

1 Like

Just wondering, which midfielder?

1 Like

YES!! Great feature request

1 Like

Just realized I didn’t vote before. You got my vote!

1 Like

5 Votes, 5 hours! Thank you all!!!

1 Like

6 Votes! Looks like we want some Hawaii Island Hopping!

1 Like

VOTED!

Its not very often I vote on livery request but this one I did for a good reason. I recently started a new job with a company as you may or may not know flying the Cessna 208 Caravan for a company called Southern Airways Express. I’m mainly flying in and out of Memphis and Dallas Ft. Worth with Harrison, AR as my base assignment. Southern Airways is as of recent the new parent company of Mokulele Airlines. In otherwords, Mokulele is like Envoy Airlines and Southern Airways is like American Airlines. Southern owns Mokulele just like American Airlines owns Envoy.

Here’s a little gift from me to you. Took this last week Thursday in Dallas at the Corporate Aviation terminal.

30 Likes

Voted this would be great for island hopping in Hawaii

1 Like

I hope this livery comes whenever they rework the 208

1 Like

I feel so honored to have you vote for my feature request! Thank you so much!!

3 Likes

10 votes already, thank you everyone!!

1 Like

They dont really need to rework the 208 in my opinion. So lets hope we dont have to wait for that long, until we see this livery in the sim :)

2 Likes

I agree! They could just add some new liveries

1 Like