Mods can close this

Just now I was controlling on heathrow ts and everything was running smooth. A troll joined and spammed with at least 20 landing requests. The person slammed with other requests aswell.

During the time he also started flying into other traffic which were departing and landing.
I’ve got a picture of the username aswell but I dont want to post it just incase its name shaming.

1 Like

Unfortunately you can’t

1 Like

You can’t do anything unfortunately. If it was a thing, it’d be abused to hell. Anyone can be a controller on TS.

1 Like

Cant a mod report him or ban him?

Sorry no because it is a learning environment

The person was a grade 3 tho so I dont think he was learning

Well even if you can try PMing a mod but I don’t think they will because it was in the TS

1 Like

Mods rarely fly on TS so not much point.

2 Likes

It’s the TS, not the ES. If you want a better experience as ATC, make a tracking thread and apply to IFATC.

2 Likes

I suggest making a topic as that has no relevance to this topic

1 Like

On the training server people don’t have to follow rules

1 Like

Join IFATC! By controlling at airports like Heathrow you are asking for trolls. I highly suggest opening less known airports to get a better controlling experience.

1 Like

I know its ts but for a grade 3, they shouldn’t be trolling but it’s only like my 3rd time being atc so I cant join just yet

1 Like

doesn’t matter what grade

I suggest you don’t open at EGLL or KLAX straight up. Open up an ATC Tracking Thread and open at smaller airports so you will only get pilots who want to help. You use this thread to see how to make a tracking thread:

2 Likes

Author asked for closure.