Mods Appreciation

I Thank all the mods out there on behalf of the whole Community! You guys are the reason IFC is such an amazing place! Dealing with complaints, hate and many negative things isn’t easy, but you guys do it! We as a community don’t have words to describe your efforts! You guys are Guardians of the IFC!

We hope to see amazing peole like you in the skies!
-Hussain ;)

24 Likes

Thank you moderators!

3 Likes

I agree with this…
The “online-agression” against mods becomes bigger and bigger so they deserve some appreciation…

7 Likes

Thank you Moderators!

4 Likes

Thank you Moderators!

5 Likes

Thank you moderators!

4 Likes

if I don’t see a thank you regulars in the next 10 seconds I will sue a banana… maybe

Thank you Moderators, and Staff 🙃

5 Likes

Moderators! Hats off to you mate 🤗

8 Likes

I would like to thank the entire team, everyone who is involved in making IF something better. It is a place where you can really feel good. I would say the mods should also know that we are always there for you. Thanks a lot ❤

7 Likes

The mods do a lot of work on the community, with keeping it safe, and entertaining. We sometimes forget their presence and role when we immerse ourselves. To the mods. (Drinks virtual alcohol)

6 Likes

Shoutout to you guys for keeping IFC running smoothly

6 Likes

Highlander meets hardlander :)

3 Likes

Thanks a lot mods! You’ve made this forum a much better place with you guys around! ;)

2 Likes

Thanks for the help around the community and keeping order in the skies of Infinite Flight!

For brave moderators - well they deserve that name 👍

1 Like

Thanks to all staffs and moderators for make this community organizated, interactive and sooo good.

Ty guys :)

1 Like

Thanks You Moderators!

1 Like

Thank you moderators and staff! I’m so grateful for everyone!

1 Like

Still waiting for you to sue a banana.

2 Likes

And why do I have a feeling this thread will never be closed?

2 Likes

Haha nice.

2 Likes