Modern Fedex Livery For The Dc-10

With the new Dc-10 and Md-11 update out, I noticed that the Dc10 doesn’t have the Modern fedex livery, I think this would be a nice added livery as most dc10’s (If not all) have the modern Fedex livery.

Credit: Airplane-Pictures.net

Yes!
It would also be realistic as they were converted to MD-10s with the same cockpit as the MD-11.

8 Likes

Yes please! I was really bummed out to not see this one in the liveries list, especially how it’s one of the only DC/MD-10s still in service :(

7 Likes

Agree, this would be an awesome addition to the DC-10 fleet in if 😍

3 Likes

Was really surprised not to see this

2 Likes

same here, i thought it was a must

Same here, compared to some of the liveries that did get added…

2 Likes

DC-10* Same wing, same fuselage, one less crew member.

I fully support this idea, however I definetly like the retro livery as well due to it having that golden age feel.
In fact one day if every airline had their retro livery on the planes that had them in IF, I would be happy

Would you know how many FedEx still flies?

According to Wikipedia, 39.

(https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/FedEx_Express)

1 Like

You got my vote! it’s beautiful on the MD-10-30F!

2 Likes

This needs to happen!

Much needed indeed, but maybe Im bias :)

2 Likes

I would love this
I was really suprised they didn’t have this when the initial update was released

1 Like

Removed my vote and voted for this!!

The cockpit would need chamged, or a new aorcraff added, this is peobably why it os missing, all of fedexes are MD-10, so they dont need a flight enginere

But all of the D.C.-10s have the MD11 cockpit modeled.
Ps: suggest you proofread your comment before posting.

2 Likes

MD11-DC10=MD10
Just wanted to do this:)

1 Like

Oh yes that is true, but mamy of them O believe had other things like eingem over halls etc. That would make them a difremt aircraft crom the DC-10 despite sharing an air frame

Let’s hope that it happens, I’m very patient for this livery especially.