Moderator Update: Thank you Balloonchaser!

Hello, aviators.

We would like to let you all know that effective immediately, @Balloonchaser has stepped down from his role as Infinite Flight moderator. If you have the pleasure of knowing Jack, you’ll know he has a full plate in life, to say the least. In this very busy season, he has expressed the need to step down from his role.

Jack has helped the Infinite Flight community in more ways than we can count, and his work behind the scenes with official events has been huge. For this, we say thank you!

Please join us in wishing Jack the very best in his future endeavors.

Blue skies and tailwinds!
The Infinite Flight Team

158 Likes

I wish you for the best and thank you @Balloonchaser.

1 Like

Thank you for being a great moderator @Balloonchaser! We hate to see you go.

Thanks for everything, Jack! I wish you all the best for your future endeavors! ✈️

1 Like

Thank you Jack for being a great moderator!

I am deaf.

Hi Jack, because he was behind the topic and edited a fixed follow on the comment last month at IFC. I wish to always enjoy at IFC everyone, thank you, Jack, in the future!

3 Likes

Thanks so much for everything you did @Balloonchaser, I wish everything well

1 Like

Thanks for everything @Balloonchaser! Wishing you all the best in your future endeavors!

4 Likes

See ya on the other side @Balloonchaser 👋!

The praise is deserved. Good luck @Balloonchaser on your next challenge!

1 Like

Good luck Jack, be kind, stay humble, and stay hungry! Thank you for all that you have done, and it was really great to see you mature and flourish here.

Smooth Sailing & Blue Skies @Balloonchaser 🎈

1 Like

Jack,
You are a great person, and we at Infinite Flight appreciate all you have done for us!
Best of luck with your future endeavors!!
Daniel

1 Like

Good luck with the future @Balloonchaser! Thanks for all those cool events and tracking threads! Oh, by the way… #Jack4Prez ✊🏻

2 Likes

Good luck @Balloonchaser . Thank you for everything you have done in IFC. I wish you all the best for your new journey.

1 Like

Thanks so much Jack! Your hard work and dedication certainly hasn’t went unnoticed.

Take care mate!

1 Like

Thank you @Balloonchaser and good luck!

1 Like

Wish you the best for your future endeavors @Balloonchaser!

1 Like

Thanks for your great help, Jack 🎈

1 Like

Thanks @Balloonchaser for everything you’ve done for the community specially for me : ) wish you all the best for your real life world. and as always, if you need anything, you can PM me anytime : )

1 Like