Model Aircraft Collections

I’m waiting for this A380!! Can’t wait for it!

(JC wings, 1:400) image credits and link to store here

The livery is beautiful on that plane. Where did you find it?

There you have the cheapest price. I always buy there! But you also have it in 1:200

Got this recently! Got it for a great price on eBay

Gotta love the United livery on the MAX9

I want to get more Delta (Gemini jets), Should I get the 1:400 Boeing 717, or MD88?

First of all, dang nice planes! Great photo skills!

Second, if your airport is ATL, the MD-88 will be there for years to come, we’ll 2 years to come, so the 717 will be more realistic to keep around, but you can’t beat an MD-88!

I’m actually making my own Delta Airport. Not mirroring Atlanta.

I was thinking about maybe just getting both. And thanks! I just started experimenting with model airplane photography yesterday.

Here’s another one I took of my Delta A220-100

I own both and I would recommend them both. I am also ordering the A220 as well

Dang! Amazing photo my man!

I also have a “mirrored Airport” that just happens to be in Atlanta (and another one in Phoenix lol)

Getting both is the best option because, it’s an MD-88 and a 717, what more could you want? I have a DL717, it’s great except one time the wing broke off, repaired it with glue tho.

Is that one new?

No, I bought it when the first mould was made. This was the first itiration of the new Bombardier CS100 for Gemini jets.

I recommend getting one though

I want to but I can’t find it

So just got my highly detailed F-15C 65th Agressors 1:72 Hobbymaster in and im seriously blown away by the detail HM puts in their diecasts. If you like military aviation models definitely look into HM.

Others are just part of my small collection that will move into my AF heritage room.

Couldn’t help but notice those sick badges and pins man!

Thanks the patches are from my first fighter squadron I worked in, the 80th FS Headhunters and the coins are from various places and officials. The one on front left is my Airmens coin granted to all Airmen who graduate basic training. Earned October 18 2007.

I Decided on these:

both of them

May purchase a WOW Air A321neo soon in commemoration of WOW Air👀

That sounds like a good idea, I may copy you

Can’t wait for this beauty!!!

Here’s my Delta 767-300ER (Non-Winglet) at the hardstand due to the Gate being occupied (now no longer occupied) by the RJ700. It’ll be towed back into the gate.

I love taking these pictures and showing it to you all :). I decided to change things up a bit which is why I moved the 767 to the hard stand for a change where the 737-MAX9 was