Model Aircraft Collections

Probably ground

Probably ground? Come on. You can advertise it better than that. If you do it well enough, I’ll buy one lol

Here are a few of my collections over the years mostly Skymarks and Gemini jets. Have to get a few a380 sky marks since we getting the a380 😁😀

7 Likes

The lack of wing flex on the ground is primarily due to the absence of aerodynamic forces that come into play during flight. When an A380 is stationary or taxiing on the ground, the wings are not subjected to the dynamic air pressures and forces that cause them to flex during flight. Instead, the wings remain in a fixed position, displaying their full span without the characteristic upward curvature.

ChatGPT was not used to create this

4 Likes

Hmmm. Having a hard time with this one.

1 Like

To order, or not to order. That is the question.

2 Likes

How much and from who

2 Likes

100% happiness of air canada 777-200LR

3 Likes

I have the EXACT SAME ONE👇

3 Likes

Did anyone else stopped collecting after Corona, because the prices just went crazy?

1 Like

At first i thought you were talking about the virus

1 Like

Lol, yes I collected of them

1 Like

Totally some fiction Avianca 747

2 Likes

These are some models I got at the technic museum in sinsheim. We got the concorde for 7,99 euros when I climbed up to the concorde in real. We got the space shuttle at the souvenir shop for just 3,99 euros

6 Likes

I love you with my heart to much

Can you tell us why? I was thinking to start the collection of some Gemini models, should I look for any other brand? Which one?

Their moulds aren’t nearly as good as NG Models and their quality is horrible. 3 models I got from them last year were broken and one of them had random white paint marks on it

1 Like

My first ever die-cast models!

Singapore Airlines A350-900 (1:500 bought on-board an SG flight)

Air India 747-200 (1:400 phoenix) and my favourite model!

ANA 777-200ER Kimetsu no Yaiba special livery (1:400 phoenix)

Jet Airways 777-300ER (1:400 phoenix)

5 Likes

And this is my entire model collection now!

5 Likes