Model Aircraft Collections

You can find the print models online if you have a 3d printer.

I used to have a model when I was very young in my hometown in China during my time as an elementary school student but not a collection. It’s one where if you press down a button, the plane would move and it’s a commercial airliner. Might be either an Airbus or Boeing, I forgot but I would have guess it’s a 757 since I almost certainly believe the model didn’t have a wingtip but when I moved to the US in 2012, I already lost it but the aircraft was painted yellow. Not a real airline of course but the yellowish color was almost like the one on Spirit Airlines

1 Like

About that… yeah, that’s a bit of a problem. 😅

1 Like

I have two a380s, a 747-8F, an MD
-11F, an A321neo, a 757-200, and a 737-800. I also have a MAX8 with a broken nose gear so I have to fix that and I have a Westover C5 which is going to my grandpa for Christmas.

13 Likes

Awesome collection! Welcome to the community btw

3 Likes

love the freedom one chilling in the corner

2 Likes

I just got that one and I’m so happy I did

1 Like

The one in the front is 9V-SPL, the one in the back is 9V-SPK

RIP to the 83 passengers and crew who died aboard Singapore Airlines flight 006 from Taipei to Los Angeles on October 31st, 2000

12 Likes

My Alaska Collection

Minus the MD-80 and the 739 “More to love”

11 Likes

I unfortunately don’t have them any more, they got lost in a recent move (so sad!). But I had two very nice models. One of them was a Virgin America A320, and the other one was a FedEx 757. I was super bummed out when I discovered that they went missing after I moved!

1 Like