Ta 183 and Pulqui 2 together. Both in 1:48.
Love that little Huckebein.
Always thought the Polqui looked kinda weird imo, really short back landing gear.
I think the next three models I’m gunning for is
- Qantas Airways Boeing 747-400 (Wunala Dreaming livery)
- British Airways Boeing 747-400 (either BOAC livery, Hong Kong tail, or Nalanji Dreaming tail)
- Northwest Airlines Boeing 747-400 (World Plane livery)
It’s unlikely I’ll come across a 1/400 scale wunala dreaming or BOAC any time soon
As you can see, I love collecting rare Boeing 747s
I currently have
- China Airlines Boeing 747-400 (60th Anniversary livery)
- Thai Airways Boeing 747-400 (Star Alliance 15th Anniversary livery)
- Delta Air Lines Boeing 747-400 (N665US, last DL B744)
- Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-200 (California Here We Come decal)
- Singapore Airlines Boeing 747-400 (Tropical Megatop livery)
- Cathay Pacific Boeing 747-200 (Spirit of Hong Kong '97 livery)
i think i have one of these
That’s the wunala dreaming tail
i am big stupid
Bruh whered u get that. Give
Began working on my Tamiya Fw 190D-9 after spending time studying for two exams.
Here’s the boxart:
And here’s the propeller.
Together with masking and painting the canopy, propellers are usually what takes most time when building a plane, so I decided to finish it yesterday.
The plane will be painted as Red 1 from JV44.
After almost 8 months of waiting finally I have all my 3 Airbus A380-800s with the beautiful ANA livery, here I share some pictures. 1:200 scale, made by JCwings
I’m a bit late, but, that one looks pretty cool. I’ve always liked the FW 190 with the “extended” nose, can’t wait to see it finished.
Nice, I recently ordered a1/400 Delta A350
DAMMM that’s so sick
Red box rectangle or square
Oh nice i order the emirates one, no brand hopfuly is good