Model Aircraft Collections

Chance Vought F4U-5 Corsair of the Armada Argentina. Hasegawa in 1:48.

4 Likes

Really creative terminal design!!

2 Likes

Working on a couple extensions. Purchased templates for ground foils today and I plan on adding a runway and some extra aprons.

6 Likes

Worth the deal? Friend of mine is payong me $75 USD and an Omni Air International 757-200 model for these.

All together his offer is worth 125 for all of these adding up to $100.

6 Likes

I seemed to have taken over this thread, Her Art Here has been ordered on pandafoxtoys.com. They should be one of the last retailers to have it in stock!

3 Likes

im just saving up for a large purchase: Coming soon

1 Like

Hey guys! I have a new purpose: collect all transaero models in 1/200 (diecast), the first bois will be models of this planes:Transaero_(Siberian_Tiger_livery),_EI-XLN,Boeing_747-412(21543152670)

2 Likes

JAL Arashi Hawaii Jet 787-9 has arrived!

6 Likes

I would say about 60-70 USD

I have one similar to size in that one and that’s how much it cost me

The one, the only, Her Art Here California! Model creator is unknown as it’s listed as “It’s a Secret” on PandaFox Toys’ website, I’m thinking it’s either JC Wings, NG Models, or PandaFox themselves!

7 Likes

Purchased catering and luggage trucks yesterday.
Here you see a KLM 747-400 getting ready for departure to SXM

4 Likes

Very cool! I wish they still flew

1 Like

Me too :(

Also, do you have one departing to Bonaire? 😎

1 Like

So from my intel, this was secretly produced by GJ, but marketed under “Big Bird Models” to shirk copyright laws. Hence the blue plastic packaging and GJ 752 mould.

1 Like

I was lucky to purchase both of the white box HAH 752s, and they are cornerstones of my UA fleet

Looks like it’s the Orange Pride this time 😛

4 Likes

Wow! That’s very cool! (Maybe I’ll be spotting it at my model airport 😆)

1 Like

I’ve been trying to find some ground foils, just wondering, how did you get yours? 😂

I got mine for my birthday. But you can go to aircraftmodelstore.co.uk and search up mats. And there are some airport mats

1 Like