Model Aircraft Collections

There’s no denying about how awesome IMO this livery is for a 777-300.

FYI. I’m actually flying the KLM 777-300ER on IF as I type this from KLAX to EHAM.

1 Like

My new ANA 777

7 Likes

Just got a new model - my favorite airplane of all time:

And no, it’s not just any American 757, I have two of those already. It’s the original 757 without winglets and with the “757 Luxury Jet” logo stamped on the side ;)

Got this super rare Limited Edition through Ebay!

It’s a Gemini Jets 2001 release!

6 Likes

‘Tis a beautiful bird…especially with NG’s superior quality

2 Likes

Actually, this is the original Gemini Jets model from 2001! I plan on getting the NG version sometime in the near future as well!

I just ordered this A350. What do you all think of it?

1 Like

It’s an Easyjet A350, oh boy R.I.P passenger experience

In all seriousness though seems like a good model!

2 Likes

Oh wow. That’s cool!

Like this on the MD-11.

7 Likes

Yes! I plan on getting the MD-11 model as well. I just love the older American livery with the “Luxury Jet/Liner” logo. It’s a shame the chrome livery isn’t around anymore…it’s what made me love American originally…

1 Like

Just ordered my first model planes in almost a year. Ordered a Phoenix 1:400 Turkish A350 and a Gemini200 Lufthansa A350 (New livery). Hoping to have them by this Saturday!

My big Air France A380 1:200

I’m really going to miss seeing this big bird 😔

7 Likes

I just picked up a few models here in Vegas! A UA 777-300er from Gemini200, a UA 777-200 in 1:400 and an Alaska 737-700 in 1:400. Will post pictures when I get home!

1 Like

well seeing everybody post their model planes i shall post mine too haha
disclaimer(this was video shot about 1years ago had a bad phone haha still pretty good )
enjoy :)

4 Likes

Just got my newest model, a British Airways Concorde! This model was produced back in 2001 making it my oldest model in my collection!

4 Likes

First 747SP VIP I own, and it’s stunning. Planning on getting another one

Las Vegas Sands VP-BLK

7 Likes

A few days ago I got the Gemini Jets RAF Airbus A330-200 from EZtoys.

6 Likes

InFlight is an awesome brand.

1 Like

From what I hear you have a great collection. Unfortunately Discourse is acting up so I can only see the Frontier on the taxiway :(

Cathay Pacific cuts 8,500 jobs due to COVID-19 pandemic. 😔

Here is a 1:200 diecast model of a 747-400, with flaps down, in better days.

6 Likes